After reading our post about responsive design, you probably find yourself in the search of responsive WordPress themes.
What is responsive design? Many developers say that it is a new phase of web design, just like when the industry moved from table based design to css based design… If we pay attention to smart phones’ rapid growth, we’ll know that computers aren’t the only piece of hardware with a web browser anymore. People want more than just able to view a web in their mobile web browser with mediocre performance. They actually expect more which makes web design needs to be flexible and adaptable. Hence, the responsive design: what is considered to be a standard for today’s web design. We believe those who ignore this idea are going to be left behind.
This must be your lucky day, because we are currently spending our time and energy to upgrade all of our WordPress ecommerce themes to be responsive.
When we released the initial upgrades, there were three of our themes who went responsive: AppCloud, Bangkoo, and Kelontong. About one week later, Dangdoot and Disco made their way to follow the responsive-designed path.
So, any guess which themes are lucky this time?
Dear Tokokoo Mania, please welcome Bookoo and Parquet Responsive WordPress Themes!
Bookoo WordPress ecommerce theme is made with main focus for book publishing industry. It has an Amazon look-alike appearance and lots of features that will make your products the bestseller ones.
- There is a Store Page that contains offline store locations. Integrated with Google Maps.
- Widget that enables visitors read and download PDF via Google Docs.
- Featured Tabs (Homepage).
- Best Seller Products Widget.
- Option to sort Categories by Author.
- Exclusive Products – How Many Items Should Be Displayed.
- Facebook Apps Integration.
Parquet is mainly designed for furniture and home products online stores. Add any widgets you want, link your online store account on Twitter/Facebook page/etc into your site, choose one from five stunning skin colours, there’s plenty more to do with this theme.
- Semantic and Valid HTML5 + CSS3 Markup
- 2-Layout Product Page (with sidebar, full width)
- 6 Widget-ready Spots
- Hero slider contains featured product images at homepage
- Nivo slider and Anything Slider