Tokokoo is growing. This June 2011, we are celebrating the first anniversary of Tokokoo. We are looking for smart people who love getting things done. If you want to work with a small team that cares deeply about building simple, functional, and beautiful products for the web, then we might be a perfect fit.
Who we are
Our current team is made up of two founders and several highly-dedicated employees. This means you will be one of our Tokokoo network full-time employees and have a huge hand in helping shape our young company. Tokokoo network itself consists of three WordPress theme networks: WPCharity, WPNest, and Phigoora to support our Indonesia-based themes network.
It also means you won’t be bored. Much of your time will be spent coding, but you will also be: helping out in our support forums, writing and editing documentation, posting to our blog (helped by a writer), and answering customer service emails.
Some of the tools, software and technology we currently use include: Apple computers, Git and Github for source control, NetBeans for deployment, activeCollab to track, squash bugs and project management online, Skype for group chat, and Dropbox for sharing files.
- Competitive salary and revenue sharing opportunities.
- Religious holiday allowance and vacation leave facilities after one year of working period (permanent employee).
- Semi-weekly work-together at Jelly! once every two weeks.
- Health and insurance benefits.
- Trip to WordCamp Indonesia once per year.
- Trip to one other conference of your choice.
- We provide your programming books.
- Online tutorial subscriptions, for example: tuts+.
If you feel you would be a great fit, send us your resume and tell us why. Please send your resume and expected salary to email@example.com and include [Developer] in the subject line.