Kelontong is a WordPress e-commerce theme designed by Tokokoo mainly for applications.
Installing Kelontong WordPress e-commerce theme requires 3 series of steps. The first one is downloading and installing WordPress. Second is downloading, installing and activating WP-e-Commerce, plugin developed by getshopped.org for WordPress e-commerce. Here’s How to Install WP-e-Commerce Plugin.
Okay, now you have WP-e-Commerce activated on your installed WordPress. Next thing to do is downloading and installing Kelontong. Here’s how.
1. Unzip Kelontong package. You’ll find inside Docs folder 2 files: Read Me and Log File. A guide on how to install the theme is in Read Me, while Log File tells you which version of the theme you currently have. You’ll also find inside WP-Content folder 3 subfolders: Languages, Plugins, Themes. Here’s how to set languages.
2. Open your preferred FTP/SFTP program. Upload Kelontong folder (directory path: themes/kelontong) to wp-content/themes/kelontong.
3. Upload Kelontong folder (directory path: wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/themes/kelontong) to wp-content/uploads/wpsc/themes/kelontong.
4. Login to your WordPress Dashboard. Go to Appearance > Themes. You’ll see Kelontong theme. Activate it.
5. Go to Store > Settings > Presentation. Choose Kelontong theme. Click Save.
6. Set Sidebar widget. These 2 widgets must be activated: Shopping Cart and Product Wishlist. Look at the image below, make sure you have Shopping Cart on top and Wishlist below it.
And that’s all. Enjoy your online store with Kelontong WordPress e-commerce theme.